Monday, July 9, 2007

Askings the Hardest Part

A wonderful image from the secretary movie.

Since I am not in a discipline type relationship and am just a spankoholic I like to have my spankings often. So I can outright ask, which takes away some of the fun of course. There are many other ways to ask for a spanking and have it more when I don't expect it. There is the bad report card left on his desk, or a note from the teacher. The school girl outfit usually does the trick too. I like that feeling of not knowing when it's coming though.

That is not to say that I don't get those unexpected spankings. I get those too. Those are some of my favorites. I still have a craving for one of those outdoor woodshed spankings though. Unfortunately most of the trails around us are pretty well traveled and not all people are spankos *sigh*. I'm sure my time will come though and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: