Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What makes a switch

A switch in the realm of spanking is a person who likes to be on both sides of the spanking.

The individual who is a switch both like to give and receive spankings. This varyies in degree based on the person and circumstance. For me it is fairly even, with a leaning to the receiving end. I enjoy the "lack of control" on the receiving end and the "control" on the giving end.

Just as there are many views on spankings, there are just as many on the act of switching.

Some people never switch. They are strictly tops ( spankers) or bottoms ( spankees ). There are both males and females of both types, although there are more female spankees and male tops.

Some people only switch with one gender or are only spanked by one gender. Some can't switch with someone they are spanked and for others they are not affected by this power exchange in the same way and can easily switch from one position to the other.

It all comes down to what makes you comfortable. If it isn't something you feel comfortable or safe with, don't do it. Follow your instincts and do what is right for you.

1 comment:

john said...

Hi Nisha,
I'm glad to see your blog as I'm a switch too. Spanking my husband and some friends and being spanked by my husband. I use his account because I don't have one (yet).
Danielle